- The following terms and conditions refer to all purchases made from our Shop from Crisis Online store, which is hosted on Shopify Inc. Shopify Inc provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Please read these terms carefully before you submit an order with us. These terms and conditions tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you or we may end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
- Please note that these terms and conditions can be subject to change by us at any time, however the terms that were in place when you made your purchase will apply to that purchase.
- These terms should be taken in conjunction with Crisis’s general website terms and conditions, Shopify’s terms and conditionsand our privacy statement.
- The terms and conditions detailed here only apply to products purchased via Shop from Crisis Online and no other Crisis products or donations.
- Information about us and How to contact us
- Crisis UK is a registered charity no. 1082947 (England and Wales), SC040094 (Scotland), a company limited by guarantee registered in England no. 4024938 (VAT Number 710501593) at address 50-52 Commercial Street, London, E1 6LT.
- To contact us please complete our a form on our contact us page. We aim to respond to all emails within 2 working days.
- If we have to contact you we will do so by writing at the email address you provided to us in your order.
- Ordering online
- Once you have ordered products on our website from our Online Shop, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order with an order description. This email will constitute acceptance of your order, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- Once your order is on its way to you, you will receive a shipping confirmation email as well as confirmation of dispatch from Royal Mail via email and text.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure the products details, descriptions, condition, images and prices that are shown on the website are correct to the product description. However, images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only and your product may vary slightly from those images or the description provided, and some very minor features might get missed in the description. Please read the product descriptions carefully and refer to our terms set out below regarding returns before you purchase a product.
- Please check measurements of items before purchasing or refer to our Size Guide page.
- Availability of goods
- As the majority of our products are second hand there is usually only one of each product available on the website, unless indicated otherwise. Once an item is sold this will be indicated in our product catalogue.
- The supply of goods from the website is subject to their availability. In the case of products being unavailable, we may have removed these items from sale and could do so at any time and without any prior notice.
- Whilst we do everything to ensure that stock levels on the website are up to date, it is not always possible for us to inform you at the time you place your order whether the goods are still available to purchase. If this happens and we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. If the payment has already been charged, we will promptly refund the full amount.
- Pricing and payment
- All prices displayed on our website are in pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT. All delivery costs are indicated at checkout
- We may change the price of items at any time however the price you will pay will be the price displayed on the website when you place your order. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However, if we discover an error in the price of the product you order, we will charge you the correct price if this is lower than the price stated. If the correct price is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept the order.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Maestro debit and credit cards. All card payments are subject to authorisation which can take up to 72 hours. Once payment has cleared your item will be dispatched.
- You will own the product once we have received payment for it in full.
- Items sold and delivered to the UK only
- We are only able to sell and ship products within the UK (except offshore territories). Therefore, unfortunately we do not accept orders from addresses outside the UK.
- Packaging and delivery
- Our packaging is 100% recyclable, eco-friendly and sustainably sourced so please reuse or dispose of them correctly to reduce the impact on landfill. We are currently following government guidelines when handling merchandise and packing orders.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 3-4 working days of your payment being authorised. We have no liability for items after they have been delivered.
- All goods are delivered by Royal Mail using their standard delivery service. You will receive tracking updates on your order if a valid email address is provided at checkout. Please refer to our delivery page on the website to find out more information on costs and delivery times.
- If our chosen delivery carrier cannot deliver your product due to you not being at home when the product is delivered, they may contact you to make arrangements for redelivery or collection. If you fail to make arrangements with our chosen carrier to re-arrange delivery or collection you may be charged for further delivery and storage costs. If we or our carrier are unable to contact you to re-arrange delivery or collection, despite our and our carrier’s reasonable efforts, then we may take steps to end the contract and paragraph 56 will apply.
- If our supply of the products are delayed due to an event that is outside of our control, we will take steps to be in contact with you promptly to inform you and do everything we can to minimise the effect of the delay. If the delay is substantial (as determined by us) you may contact us to cancel the purchase and receive a refund for products you have paid for but not received.
- Your rights to end the contract
- Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is damaged, faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract, or get the product replaced or get some or all of your money back, see paragraph 36.
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see paragraph 35.
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, see paragraph 42. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return for the product(s).
- If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at 1 to 35.3 below, the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided. The reasons are:
- We have told you about an error in the price of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- There is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control, as detailed in paragraph 32;
- You have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- Damaged, faulty or not as described products
- If a product arrives damaged, faulty or does not match the description, you should contact us within 30 calendar days of receiving the item and we will provide you with a refund. To do this please contact us via the contact information provided in the Contact Us section in these terms.
- For refunds, once you contact us and we agree there is a problem with your purchase we will refund the total funds you have paid to us for the product, including the delivery cost once we receive the items back, as per paragraph 53
- For replacements, if you wish to receive a replacement for your product instead of a refund, please contact us via the contact information provided in the ‘Contact Us’ section in these terms. Provided that we have the replacement product in stock and agree to provide you with a replacement, and you pay any additional cost for the replacement (where the replacement product is more expensive than the product originally purchased), we will send a replacement to you. If the replacement product is cheaper than the product originally purchased, we will refund you the difference between the two prices.
- We reserve the right to refuse to refund or exchange products that are returned to us that are not in a resalable condition, save for where this due to the products being damaged or faulty at the time of dispatch.
- If you exercise your right to a refund or a replacement in the circumstances set out above, you must return the products to us in line with paragraph 49
- Changed your mind on a product
- We hope you are delighted with your order. However, if you are not happy with a product or have changed your mind, you have 14 calendar days from receiving your order to notify us that you wish to change your mind.
- If you contact us to cancel your order before it is dispatched, then we will refund you the total funds you have paid to us for the product (including delivery charges).
- If you cancel the order once you have received it or it is out for shipping, you will need to return the product to us in line with paragraph 49
- If you want to cancel a product you will need to contact us via the contact information provided in the ‘Contact Us’ section in these terms. You will need to provide details of your order including order number, name and address and what was purchased to enable us to identify the order. You can choose, but do not have to, use the cancellation form at the Schedule to these terms and conditions when providing us with your written notice of cancellation.
- We reserve the right to refuse to refund or exchange products that are returned to us that are not in a resalable condition.
- Please note, due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns/refunds on earrings, intimate apparel and swimwear.
- Returning products
- If you wish to return or replace the product purchased for any reason in line with these terms and conditions once it has been dispatched, you must return the product to us as soon as possible and not later than 14 calendar days of informing us you want to cancel.
- To process a refund (or replacement), products must arrive back unworn and unused, and in exactly the same condition as when they were despatched to you. Products must be returned either in their original packaging or in packaging to a similar standard via the return service provided by Crisis and Clicksit via Collect+. Please see the delivery note for details about how to return items or contact us via the How to contact us section in these terms.
- All returns need to be made via post and will not be accepted in person at any Crisis store or other premises.
- For items that arrive damaged, faulty or do not match the description, and a refund is requested we will issue a full refund of the product as well as the delivery cost and will pay the cost of return via our standard return service. Please note we will not refund you the cost of return if you choose to return the products via any other method.
- If you have simply changed you mind on a product; when we receive it back from you, we will issue a refund of the item, excluding the delivery cost and a fee of £3.95 to cover the cost of returning the product via the Collect+ service (which is deducted from the refund amount). We may also reduce your refund of the price to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- We will refund you by the method you used for payment.
- Our rights to end the contract
- We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- You do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within  calendar days of us reminder you that payment is due;
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or
- You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us or our couriers to deliver the products to you.
- In those circumstances we will refund you any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable amount for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- Data privacy of your information
- When you submit your order you are agreeing for Crisis to use the personal data you inputted for the purpose of supplying the items you purchased, processing the payment of the products as well as those set out in our Privacy statement.
- The products we supply are for private use only and are not to be used or re-sold for commercial or business purposes and we are not responsible or liable for any losses of business, income, for business disruption or loss of opportunity.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- We may amend or update these terms from time to time by publishing the updated version or informing customers that the revised terms are in force. The terms that apply at the date you enter into a contract with us for the supply of a product will be the terms that apply in respect of the provision of those products.
- Contracts are between the customer purchasing from Shop from Crisis Online and Crisis only. No other person has the right to enforce any of the terms.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and both of us can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- MODEL CANCELLATION FORM
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To: Crisis - firstname.lastname@example.org
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
[*] Delete as appropriate
81. Discount codes
82. Discount codes can not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
83.Discount codes are limited to one per customer unless otherwise stated
Third party supplier terms and conditions: